CareerShift Home - Job Hunting Career Management Solutions to Find a Job
Welcome SUNY Plattsburgh Students and Alumni
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies.
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters easily, and save them to access, print or e-mail.
- Manage your confidential CareerShift account securely from any computer 24/7, to update & maintain your organized and recorded job search.
This web service is provided for use by current students, faculty, staff, and alumni of SUNY Plattsburgh. You must create your account using your @plattsburgh.edu email address. Alumni who no longer use their Plattsburgh email address must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an access code prior to creating their account.
SIGN UP NOW to begin moving your career forward.
Video: CareerShift IntroductionView accessible version of video, "CareerShift Introduction Video"
“Absolutely essential” job search tool
That’s what CareerShift users say
The exhaustive number of opportunities that our students find across every career path is jaw dropping. CareerShift is instrumental in helping our students see hope for a bright future, and an endless choice of possibilities. The platform is simple to use but extremely powerful.
I have introduced CareerShift to hundreds of our Former Students as a resource to supercharge their career development. I cannot recall a single conversation where we could not help our Former Student identify multiple opportunities. In most cases, they were surprised at the volume of opportunities they identified during a one-hour review.
Unlike stereotypical job sites, CareerShift incorporates networking functions, so users can identify and contact individuals within a specific company. I wasn’t bound to a cycle of waiting to hear back from employers - I was given the tools to be in the driver’s seat and contact them myself…I am now a Recruiter for Open Systems Healthcare and without CareerShift it wouldn’t have been possible.