CareerShift Home - Job Hunting Career Management Solutions to Find a Job
Welcome Stevenson University Students and Alumni
Welcome to CareerShift, a job search and employer information site made available to our students and alumni by the Career Connection Center at Stevenson University. CareerShift searches and organizes jobs posted on all public career sites and job boards in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South America and Europe!
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies.
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters easily, and save them to access, print or e-mail.
- Manage your confidential CareerShift account securely from any computer 24/7, to update & maintain your organized and recorded job search.
IMPORTANT: Unlike the positions posted on Handshake, the Stevenson Career Connection Center does not pre-screen the positions posted on CareerShift for fraudulent or inappropriate postings. Please see our “Evaluating Job Postings for Fraud” document for tips on how to identify possible fraudulent job postings.
SIGN UP NOW to begin moving your career forward.
If you have any questions or need help in your job search, crafting your resume, writing a cover letter, or any of your other career related needs, please contact the Stevenson Career Connection Center by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone (443.352.4477), or by logging into Handshake to schedule an appointment with a career advisor.
We look forward to helping you research, identify, and work towards your career goals!