CareerShift Home - Job Hunting Career Management Solutions to Find a Job
Welcome to CareerShift, a job-search, employer information site brought to you by the Auburn at Montgomery Career Development Center. This web service is available for university students, alumni, and staff. All authorized users must log–in and create an account using their AUM email address. This site contains information about employment opportunities, internships and potential employers. If you find that you need assistance, please call for an appointment at 334-244-3344 or come by the Career Development Center located in the Taylor Center, third floor room 323. We will be glad to assist you with all of your career counseling, internship and job-search needs.
This tool will empower you to:
- Search, store & record every job listing at every job board & company with job postings
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies
- Access in-depth information about any contact & company posting jobs & record your history of correspondences
- Create personal marketing campaigns including unlimited resumes & cover letters & save them to access, print or email anytime
- Manage your confidential CareerShift account securely from any computer, work or home, 24/7, to update & maintain your organized and recorded job search
- ...and much more, for your successful job hunting!
SIGN UP NOW to begin moving your career forward.